New member

  • womanfromuncle
    Message 1 of 86 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi, I have a 16 year old cat, Blondie (or rather, he has me!). I love
      him dearly and he was just diagnosed with a heart arrythmia. He'll
      have an echocardiogram on 9/11/08. The vet thinks cardiomyopathy but
      until we get that ultrasound, he won't know what to prescribe for him.
      Is there anything I can do for him in the meantime? I mean, aside from
      keeping things calm and quiet around him. Any herbal remedy to try?

      The vet took blood for bloodwork, and we'll have that back late today
      or early tomorrow morning. Then we'll see if there's anything *else*
      going on too.

      This kitty has had asthma since he was 3, and chronic renal failure
      (stage one) since this past January. So things are getting complicated.

      If anyone knows anything I might do for my baby, please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Cathy
    • Lynda Doty
      Message 86 of 86 , Jun 30, 2012
        Maybe just give it a little longer Ithink you said she is getting Pepcid ??

        Sent from my iPhon