Re: [FH] Bo

  • Kathy Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      Barbara,
      My heart goes out to you. Know that Bo has made Heaven a littel
      brighter as have all our babies that are no longer with us. Hold on to
      those precious memories.......their love never leaves our hearts.
      God bless you & may He enjoy Bo as you did.
      k & s-

      Kathy Wood
      Executive Program Manager
      UNC-Chapel Hill AGEP