Re:Claude, Tuppenny & Kitty's Birthday

  • amanda
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Happy Birthday Claude and Tuppeny!! May you both live many many birthdays more!! I looked at your cats profiles, it`s sad to read about your angels, but they were so brave, cats seem to face illness and death better than us humans do, though their passing always hurts, hugs and purrs Amanda and Silver chan and angels Honey, Baby and Blacky.