Re: wondering about lasix dosage.

  • dbianca23
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      thanks, i'll pick up some rutin. he didn't have a chest tap, just lasix, not sure why they
      didn't do it because he had a mass of fluid outside the lungs as well. the lasix 2x a day is
      working pretty good though, i think i'll stick with that - it doesn't seem to affect his
      appetite at all. i should probably try to get him back to his reg food, he's eating at least 6
      cans of fancy feast a day! glad to know the breaths per minute now. it has been really hot
      and humid here the past few days, so i'll try to keep him closer to the a/c. he likes to have
      his bed by the back door because we're outside with the kids all day.