Claude, Tuppenny & Kitty's Birthday

  • Catherine Browning
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Today is Claude and Tuppeny's
      birthday, and (because I don't know when she was born) we also
      celebrate their mother Kitty's birthday today also (though I'm fairly
      certain she was LESS than 1 year old when they were born).

      It also would have been Buttons-Angel and Patch-Angel's birthday.

      See my babies at Catster, specifically:

      Kitty http://www.catster.com/cats/242306
      Buttons-Angel http://www.catster.com/cats/242314
      Patch-Angel http://www.catster.com/cats/242309
      Claude http://www.catster.com/cats/242310
      Tuppenny http://www.catster.com/cats/242312

      Cheers,

      Catherine et al
      Melbourne Australia
    • amanda
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Happy Birthday Claude and Tuppeny!! May you both live many many birthdays more!! I looked at your cats profiles, it`s sad to read about your angels, but they were so brave, cats seem to face illness and death better than us humans do, though their passing always hurts, hugs and purrs Amanda and Silver chan and angels Honey, Baby and Blacky.