Re: Grouply ...? Kinda OT

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      hi Erica and everyone,

      I'm not sure if Yahoo has this option, but on Hotmail, you can block
      the sender. You replying to her, even though she is part of Grouply,
      won't open you up to more spam, because she was sending something from
      her private Grouply address. If you "joined" Grouply, then you would
      be open to whatever spam sites also use Grouply. Since this was a
      message sent by a private person, you should be okay.

      Carol