Re: Grouply ...? Kinda OT

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2008
      hi Catherine,

      Yes, we know about Grouply. In February I found out about it from one
      of the moderators of another group I'm on and we cross posted
      information that she gave us (with her permission) about the dangers
      of Grouply. http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/feline-
      heart/message/32281

      As far as I know, this person who sent this Grouply message is not a
      member of feline-heart. I did not find her username or email address
      in our membership, so I'm not sure how she was able to post to us,
      but I'm keeping a lookout.

      Thanks for bringing this up again, though. I think it's important to
      let people know from time to time about these unsecured groups.

      Carol and Snowball and the gang