Re: Posting difficulties.

  • arhw2003
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 27, 2008
      Christine, I agree with you. I would like replies to default to the
      group. I don't get the benefit of replies that go directly back to the
      poster. I'm on groups that are way busier than this one and I just
      choose to get digests. This is the only group I've ever joined that
      defaults to the sender.

      Alma

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "rochesterandme"