One more antihistamine ?

  • jamander33
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 7:23 PM
      Hi there - well, we started the antihistamine tonight. I gave 1mg, per
      our vets dosing. At first, it seemed to make him even more lethargic.
      He slept for about 5 hours, on and off. Then, he got up ate well and
      has been a litle more mobile, even playing a little. It seems to be
      helping his sneeze already a little. Should I continue? Will his body
      grow accustomed to it and will it soon not make him so groggy? That
      seems to be our side effect so far. How long can he safely stay on it?
      I would like to keep him on it long enough to calm his symptoms and
      then start another diet change. I got enough posts concerning the use
      of pork that I decided to discontinue already. It does not seem to be
      a good choice for us. Thanks for any suggestions and help, Amanda and
      Griffin