Re:Thank you all

  • Sage Brush
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2008
      I also want to thank everyone for the emails,poems etc you sent for Molly Brown. It will be eight weeks tomorrow and the pain is a little less. I am so thankful for this group as it is so loving and supportive. I have been blessed by all of you! I was blessed to have known and loved Molly Brown. I have a lot of cats and dogs but Molly Brown was really special.Thanks to all you loving, kind and considerate folks. Please kiss and hug your babies every chance you get as you will never regret it.
      Anyone who needs to just talk about what is happening is welcome to call me and have me call them back if necessary 8657306268. Molly Brown has two siblings who so far show no signs of this horrible disease. The grief for Molly Brown has been very difficult so believe you me I understand what folks are going through. I hope everyone remembers that we are so lucky to have these babies even if for a brief time.
      Much love and appreciation to all of you!
      Cherie

    • katn3kits
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 12, 2012
        I cannot say Thank You enough for all of your compassion at the loss of Danny. I know you truly understand.

        His disease did progress very rapidly.

        I pray for all of you and your special kitties.

        Kathy and the Kits.