Scooter Sunday

  • diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
      I think it's time for him to go meet my other babies at the Bridge.
      His breathing is no better, although I was lucky enough to get the
      lasix in him this morning with no arguments. Food is a whole other
      issue still. He is not drinking much and gagging with food. He can
      only walk about 5 or 6 steps before stopping to rest. He pulled away
      from the comb this morning and that has always been his favorite
      thing, the harder the better.

      I'm going to miss my little funny-faced man. :'( But this is the
      right thing to do for him. It wouldn't be for Kali or Mudgie but it
      is for him.

      Thanks for the help and advice,

      Diane
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
        Diane,

        I'm so sorry he's not pulling through. You gave him such a gift
        though, to be with you for his last time on this earth, surrounded by
        love and comforting arms.

        We're sending you all white light.

        hugs,
        Carol and Snowball and the gang