Missing Link supplement

  • diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      Ugh, I bought this not realizing it was a POWDER, I thought it was
      something very soft I could entice Scooter with.

      Pros & Cons of using it in the regular food? They get Innova dry.
      Bummed that I opened it, $16 down the drain if I can't use it. <sigh>

      Thanks,

      Diane
    • savionna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
        Hi Diane,

        In a message dated 8/2/08 11:03:51 AM, diane@... writes:

        > Ugh, I bought this not realizing it was a POWDER, I thought it was
        > something very soft I could entice Scooter with.

        It's a poor-quality supplement (and marketing gimmick)...and it's not
        appropriate for cats.

        If you need something to tempt a cat to eat, 100% dehydrated meat or fish
        treats can be effective, eg Halo Liv-A-Littles or Whole Life Pet Treats. They
        smell strong, which attracts many cats, and are soft-ish and can be crumbled or
        shredded.

        > Pros & Cons of using it in the regular food?

        It's junk. There's no reason to feed a cat Blackstrap Molasses, Rice Bran,
        Yeast, Alfalfa, Kelp, Lecithin, Spirulina, and Garlic. And potential risks to
        doing so. // Rosemary