Re: [FH] Glad I found you guys

  • lorkatz2004
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
      ---

      I am so sorry for the loss of Giles......it is never easy to lose a
      soul cat.

      The use of supplements greatly increase the quality of life for our
      heart cats. You can avoid clots by using nattokinase 50mg and
      coenzyme 30mg will help improve the heart.

      Think about giving them a try.........

      Good luck
      Cathy

      In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Gina Fayne <smudgepooka@...> wrote:

      > Please accept my condolences on the loss of your little one. The
      shock of that kind of unexpected death can be overwhelming.
      > It is very important that you take his sister to a board certified
      cardilogist. Remember that she has a 50% chance of NOT having this
      disease. But either way, in the long run, it is better to know what
      is going on.
      > My little guy was diagnosed 6 weeks ago while looking for a totally
      different problem. I understand that knowing he has and treating him
      for HCM will not change the final outcome, but I am hopeful to have
      some extra quality time with Pete or at least make his life more
      comfortable. Please don't let fear keep you from getting the
      information you need.