Re: [FH] Glad I found you guys

  • Gina Fayne
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
      Please accept my condolences on the loss of your little one.  The shock of that kind of unexpected death can be overwhelming.
      It is very important that you take his sister to a board certified cardilogist.  Remember that she has a 50% chance of NOT having this disease.  But either way, in the long run, it is better to know what is going on.
      My little guy was diagnosed 6 weeks ago while looking for a totally different problem.  I understand that knowing he has and treating him for HCM will not change the final outcome, but I am hopeful to have some extra quality

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
        Please accept my condolences on the loss of your little one.  The shock of that kind of unexpected death can be overwhelming.
        It is very important that you take his sister to a board certified cardilogist.  Remember that she has a 50% chance of NOT having this disease.  But either way, in the long run, it is better to know what is going on.
        My little guy was diagnosed 6 weeks ago while looking for a totally different problem.  I understand that knowing he has and treating him for HCM will not change the final outcome, but I am hopeful to have some extra quality time with Pete or at least make his life more comfortable.  Please don't let fear keep you from getting the information you need.

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2008
          ---

          I am so sorry for the loss of Giles......it is never easy to lose a
          soul cat.

          The use of supplements greatly increase the quality of life for our
          heart cats. You can avoid clots by using nattokinase 50mg and
          coenzyme 30mg will help improve the heart.

          Think about giving them a try.........

          Good luck
          Cathy