DeHumidifiers

  • Azar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008
      I have a Whirlpool dehumidifier -- I bought it at either Lowes or Home
      Depot -- forgot which one, for under $200 (1 1/2 yrs ago). It runs
      COOL, COOL COOL.

      I bought a HAIER dehumidifier for the same price-- it ran HOT HOT HOT -
      - no matter which room I put it in, even the COOL rooms -- and "Stuff"
      (maybe fiberglass pieces from the filter?) flew out of the exhaust
      vents of the Haier and got into my eyes and they itched like crazy.

      Needless to say I returned the Haier and will get another Whirlpool.