Birthday and weight gain

  • Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 11:35 AM
      I lurk most of the time but just to bring everyone up to date on several
      items/progress:

      Well, the ever mighty and fiesty Pumpkin celebrated his 16th birthday on the
      4th of July…(post hyperT, HCM, CRF and a life expectancy of 5 yrs if we were
      lucky!) and he definitely knows that all those firecrackers are all about
      HIM…he is always particularly pleased that entire municipalities organize
      displays in his honor….as far as NYC!!!

      we also celebrated his post hyperT weight gain….up to 12 lbs!!! from almost
      9 ½ at his all time low….but he does get syringe fed by me 3xs daily….

      And on my personal front (as I shared some time ago about my looming divorce
      status), my husband has come to his senses and I think that all the better
      for everyone!

      So, all in all, ALOT to be pleased and thankful for during this 4th season
      …..

      Thanks again to all for everyone’s unending support!

      Linda