Cat Terminaly ill

  • hanneloretepper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
      Another thought is a friend has a dog who has been in congestive heart
      failure for 1 and half yr now . Ask about ebalipril and there is
      another med I cant think of. I give my kitty 2,5mg a day of it since a
      week now.
      Lori
    • Vickie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
        Don't give up, my cat lived 3 yrs.

        It depends on you the cat, and you and finding a good vet/cardio vet

        Vickie

        ISS/VAS cancer that kills cats!www.vas-awareness.org No shots in the SCRUFFwww.catshots.com
        In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02, Smudge 5/01/04