Re: Rudy is back in the hospital

  • toomany_kittys
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      Denise,
      How is Rudy today? Sending healing thoughts.
      Please keep us posted.
      El
    • leohorse1
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2008
        Rudy is back in the hospital. I knew he wasn't breathing right but
        xrays and ultraound on Wednesday showed little fluid at all.
        Cardiologist came back today and said the right side of his heart is
        not funtioning quite right now and he is getting fluid in one lung. I
        don't understand how this could happen almost overnight and how they
        could hvae missed it on Wednesday. he is dehydrated, also, but they
        won't let him have any additional fluids other than what he can
        drink. they have him in an oxygen cage with more lacix goign into him
        and also something else that starts with an "s". They are also going
        to double his enalapril. I am over 1.5 hours from the clinic. I am
        just ill at having to put him back in there, I'm just afraid he is not
        goign to make it. I was hoping we could balance the heart problems
        and the kidney problems but as of right now, I have little hope. Does
        anyone have any suggestions or positive thoughts for my little guy?
        THank you for listening.

        Denise & "Rudy"
      • rochesterandme
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2008
          I'm sure it is horrible having to leave him, but, being in the oxygen
          should help him be more comfortable, and, you'll see him in the
          morning.

          Keep a good thought. We'll keep good thoughts for Rudy here too.

          Christine and Sullivan

          --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "leohorse1" <denise.ross@...>