re: tap water or bottled?

  • Carol Yonov
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      We run a dehumidifier in the basement which required me to daily dump the water. I've heard ferns don't like tap water and so I've started using this water for my houseplants. Would that be something I could use safely for the cats? If so, my next question would be how to rinse out the inside of the container as it doesn't open up for me to actually scrub it to be sure it is clean.

      Carol and Mellie