Animals United

  • semmipro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      Hello Fellow animal lovers.................

      I moved to Germany this past April, it was his next Air Force
      assignment. After I arrived I started looking at the homeless animal
      situation here and it's no way near the problem in the states. In
      Germany you are not allowed to leave your animals alone more than 5
      hours, so you have to go home for lunch or get a pet sitter.

      I am located at Ramstein Air Base, just today I ran into a local
      Germany lady who comes on the base to catch the stray cats so they
      can be fixed and fed, however she has been told by our own military
      personal that she can't do this, if the pet patrol on base catch them
      they just kill them. This is VERY VERY WRONG, we have all of you
      folks back home supporting our troops and their hard efforts, while
      in the mean time they don't give two squats about GODS creatures, but
      they want GOD to protect them.

      Mankind has a voice to use to speak their mind and protect them;
      it's up to us to protect the animals. This German lady is willing to
      catch them, fix them and find them homes but the command control on
      the base will not allow it.

      What if everyone at home decided to stop caring about the troops or
      bother if they are protected or not, then we would look like non-
      Americans.... It's not right what they are doing, this lady is
      looking for help in getting the United States Military in foreign
      countries to fall under the same Animal Rights Laws the same as they
      would if they were in the states..............She needs your help,
      please contact anyone you know that might be able to help the cats
      all over the world. The Germans love their animals and it shocks
      them to see Americans in other countries on U.S. military bases not
      care about Animal Rights.

      Unfortunately mankind has made a mess of what GOD has given to them

      I am posting this out for the world to see, because she is a German
      National she was not sure anyone would listen to her cries for the
      rights of the animals on military installations.

      I have included her contact information for anyone who can help her
      get a Ferral CAt Society started here in Germany.

      Sato Travel
      Tuquid. Sanders

      Home # 011-49-06372-4592

      dsanders@...