More Griffin Help Needed

  • leohorse1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      My Rudy had the same kind of symptoms several years ago until I got
      him off of cat food that had grain in it. Once I got him on an all
      natural cat food, he starting feeling better within 48 hours. He has
      a very high intolerance of grain and it showed up with upset tummy and
      symptoms of IBD. He had all kinds of tests and several vets looked at
      him and they were all stumped (but prednisone always seemed to be what
      they wanted to give him). The feline IBD support group helped us
      tremendously. Denise & "Rudy"