how much dandelion??

  • fredsus1@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      I have decided to stop giving Jerkie subq's for the time being after
      he perked up so much on the lasix, until the enacard and holistic
      measures kick in. My vet told me it could take a week or so before
      the enacard (enaparil?) starts working.

      In the meantime, I'm sure the lasix is murder on his kidneys and want
      to use dandelion extract on him....I got some dandelion liquid
      tincture, how do I know how much to use?

      Also how long before heart meds kick in and is the reason why he's
      having trouble with fluids is because it hasn't helped his heart
      circulate the fluids yet?

      Susie and the Bums (Goofey, Jerkie, Cakie, Libbey)