Re: weight increasing ideas

  • gea@alumni.duke.edu
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 31 10:19 PM
      Lynna, this is great; thanks!

      Think I will try the Whiskas. Malcolm loves his Fancy Feast tuna but I
      don't want to wear it out, since that's how he gets his meds. I've
      been reading up on raw foods, since Z. mentioned Aunt Jenny's, and
      tried giving the little guy some of a chicken neck the other night--no
      interest whatsoever. Anyone else have any luck with specific raw
      foods?

      I started Malcolm on CoQ10 the other day. :)

      Gail