  • smith.rolex
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      HI All....I've been on this list for a few months but never posted.
      I've been treating my cat for what I thought was a heart problem. In
      January he was having... LennonLvr1730025@...
      lennonlvr173...
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      10:21 am
      33353 Not Good - Homer has a serious arrythmia
      Homer went back to the ER this morning because he definitely went
      downhill since yesterday - he did not move all night, and he did not
      protest at all when we... choisak
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      1:10 pm
      33354 Re: Snowball's coughing - I need help using the stethoscope!
      Hi Carol-- you have done so many good things for Snowball, which have
      definitely helped to extend and augment her quality of life! I have a
      stethoscope that I... Azar Attura
      aattura
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      2:27 pm
      33355 Isabelle scared the life out of me!
      MOTHRA!!?? <;-) LOL!! I wish we humans were as pre-wired as all
      kitties seem to be, regarding specific survival/behavioral traits, --
      I bet your kitty would... Azar Attura
      aattura
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      3:13 pm
      33356 Re: Not Good - Homer has a serious arrythmia
      For his condition, I imagine the cardiologist would want to start him
      on digoxin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digoxin) if the atria are
      where the arrhythmia... Renee Babcock
      renegade500
      Online Now Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      4:25 pm
      33357 CoQ10 and CRF
      Hi. Is CoQ10 OK for cats with kideny issues? I asked my vet who said
      he didn't think it would be bad to give it to Milo (he has HCM and a
      3/4 murmur) unless... Don
      mosquitoeco
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      4:59 pm
      33358 kd Hill's feline
      Has anyone heard that Hill's is discontinuing their feline k/d canned
      diet; regular flavor??? While we don't subscribe to it 100%, we do use
      it as a ... Linda Irrgang
      lindairrgang
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      5:07 pm
      33359 Re: kd Hill's feline
      Linda, From what I heard Hill's is discontinuing it (the non-chicken
      loaf). There was a thread about this a few weeks ago. Don & Milo... Don
      mosquitoeco
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      5:08 pm
      33360 Heart Checkup with Gallop rhythm
      I joined this list a few months ago when my kitty, CJ, was diagnosed
      with CHF, cardiomyopathy. He was pushed into CHF from fluid on the
      lungs after his... The Poetry Market Ezine
      thepoetrymarket
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      6:42 pm
      33361 Re: CoQ10 and CRF
      ... my cat gets c0Q10 and he has both heart and kidney issues. No
      problems with the C0Q10 Cathy... lorkatz2004
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      7:01 pm
      33362 Re: CoQ10 and CRF
      I echo that. Sangie has heart & kidney issues & has been taking CoQ
      for years. My homeopathic vet started her on it at least 4 years ago.
      Kathy & Sangie- ...... Kathy Wood
      garland1993
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      7:08 pm
      33363 Re: What to feed?
      Hi (sorry I don't know your name), ... The same diet that all cats,
      with very few exceptions, need: a high-quality, well-balanced,
      moisture-rich (60-80%),... savionna@...
      savionna
      Offline Send Email Jun 4, 2008
      10:07 pm
      33364 Homer update - Perkier, but Arrhythmia Serious
      Just got back from visiting Homer. He certainly seemed to enjoy having
      us there. We let him walk around the floor a little, he's so weak, but
      it may also be... choisak
      Offline Send Email Jun 5, 2008
      2:22 am
      33366 Homer update Thursday
      Treatment update: Homer is still on the Lasix and the Plavix (I
      assume, although I didn't specifically ask about the Plavix). They
      took him off the Enalapril... choisak
      Offline Send Email Jun 5, 2008
      6:02 pm
      33367 Re: Homer update Thursday
      Cara, Homer's situation sounds so much like Kitsu's! I think it's
      great they're putting him on digoxin - that should help improve the
      arrhythmia and help him... Renee Babcock
      renegade500
      Online Now Send Email Jun 5, 2008
      6:07 pm
      33368 Kitty Kourage
      Hi all, Readers Digest Version: Tomorrow at 10:30am my cats of almost
      14 years go in for dentals. They're old. There's always a risk with
      anesthesia and... Amy
      ameliajune
      Offline Send Email Jun 5, 2008
      9:36 pm
      33369 Depression, or something more?
      Awww Catherine, Yes that could be true but as you said, you don`t have
      any proof, but at the same time, it`s lucky that Patch didn`t suffer
      long though. Yes... amanda
      melime_lalai...
      Offline Send Email Jun 6, 2008
      12:54 pm
      33370 Isabelle scared the life out of me!
      Awww naughty little puss! Yes they do like to scare us sometimes! Glad
      it was only a moth! hugs and purrs Amanda and Silver chan. [Non-text
      portions of this... amanda
      melime_lalai...
      Offline Send Email Jun 6, 2008
      1:00 pm
      33371 Homer update Thursday
      I`m glad to hear that Homer is doing a little better, lets hope and
      prayer that he remains stable, hugs and prayers and purrs! Amanda and
      Silver chan. ... amanda
      melime_lalai...
      Offline Send Email Jun 6, 2008
      1:13 pm
      33372 Molly Brown
      Dear Feline Heart Group, Cherie is overcome with grief in?her loss of
      her beloved Molly Brown and wanted me to let you know she is not able
      to answer each of?... MarisaKatnic@...
      marisakatnic
      Offline Send Email Jun 6, 2008
      1:43 pm
      33373 Homer is Home
      Hi all, Homer came home this afternoon. He still has the nasal tube,
      as he's not eating, but boy is he hugging the water bowl, so I don't
      think I have to... choisak
      Offline Send Email Jun 6, 2008
      10:25 pm
      33374 Home sweet Home
      Hi all, Thank you so much to everyone for their well wishes and warm,
      positive thoughts. If I wasn't such a cynical skeptic I'd swear I felt
      warm, healing ... Amy
      ameliajune
      Offline Send Email Jun 6, 2008
      11:35 pm
      33375 LIST: Emily and Lori
      New to group. Emily was diagnosed for intestional lymphoma 6 mths ago.
      May have been mis diagnosed as all the while was getting fluid build
      up in pleural space... hanneloretepper
      Offline Send Email Jun 8, 2008
      8:11 pm
      33376 Another question about Q10!
      Hello, I used to post here about a year-year and a half ago. My cat
      Buffy was diagnosed with an undetermined form of cardiomyopathy
      (closest to dilated I... bronzino22
      Offline Send Email Jun 8, 2008
      8:52 pm
      33377 Re: Another question about Q10!
      My Homeopathic vet has had Sangie on CoQ ever since she was diagnosed
      4 years ago. She's 12 pounds & was started out on 30mg/day & about 1.5
      yrs ago he up the... Kathy Wood
      garland1993
      Offline Send Email Jun 8, 2008
      9:26 pm
      33378 LIST: Emily and Lori
      Lori, for me that answer is yes. Stanley has asthma on top of HCM, and
      is on five different meds because what works for asthma is bad for
      HCM, but he has... Larson
      bluepercheron
      Offline Send Email Jun 9, 2008
      12:03 pm
      33379 Feline's Pride Raw Food?
      I purchased a container of Feline's Pride chicken and am apprehensive
      about feeding it to my cats. Right now they are on Innova Evo kibble
      free feed, with... Amy
      ameliajune
      Offline Send Email Jun 9, 2008
      5:23 pm
      33380 LIST: Emily and Lori
      Yes in my case as well. Sally was officially diagnosed with HCM when
      she was 2. They saw an enlarged heart and a thickened left ventricle.
      She was put on... Kristi
      sonotspoiled
      Offline Send Email Jun 9, 2008
      8:27 pm
      33381 Probiotics and diarrhea???
      Has anyone ever heard of probiotics causing diarrhea? Griffin still
      seems off. He has only gone a little bit and it has been diarrhea
      twice in 5 days. This is... jamander33
      Offline Send Email 12:23 am
      33382 LIST: Emily and Lori
      Hi The internist just called and said he does not agree with the Dr of
      radiology. He does not see a enlarged heart or a sack around the
      heart. Kept talking... hanneloretepper
      Offline Send Email 12:36 am
      Messages 33352 - 33382 of 33382 Oldest | < Older | Newer > |
      Newest
      Message #
      Search:

      Start Topic
      Add to My Yahoo! XML What's This?
      SPONSOR RESULTS

      Web Hosting, Domain & More
      in.business.yahoo.com - Reliable email, web hosting & domain from
      Yahoo! Only for Rs 999/.

      Jobs for HR Professionals
      www.TimesJobs.com - Indi