kd Hill's feline

  • Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
      Has anyone heard that Hill's is discontinuing their feline k/d canned diet;
      regular flavor??? While we don't subscribe to it 100%, we do use it as a
      supplement and recently someone mentioned to me that it was being
      discontinued..and I'm really stressed to hear this bec it's one of the foods
      that Pum is happy to eat!

      Linda

      Linda

    • Don
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
        Linda,
        From what I heard Hill's is discontinuing it (the non-chicken loaf).
        There was a thread about this a few weeks ago.
        Don & Milo