Re: [FH] Phosphourous Binders given with meds

  • Carol Yonov
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Kelly, you might check the www.felinecrf.org website as binders are given alot to crf kitties.
      Carol and Mellie

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: meower_20
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 3:51 AM
      Subject: [FH] Phosphourous Binders given with meds

      My vet said it would be fine to give phosphorous binders in food at the
      same time as my cat's medicines (methimazole, proprolanol, enalapril,
      lasix, spiro, pepcid ac, coq10, and l-carnintine.

      I have read some posts about not mixing the binders with meds and am
      wondering if any one can recommend a vet/med site that might address
      this issue.
      Thanks
      Kelly