It's been one year

  • nala_zq
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 6:01 PM
      It's been one year since my little heart-kitty girl left this world.

      Thinking of all of you and your kitties past and present. My
      heart goes out, especially to those with a new diagnosis or a
      recent loss (Catherine and Patch). And do I hope for the best
      of all possible outcomes for all of you.

      Nala

      Cozette looking regal and Camille doing what she does best. . .
    • Suzianne Painter-Thorne
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30 7:48 PM
        Thank you Nala for sharing these photos. Cozette's beautiful! What wonderful
        face markings! Camille's photo just made me laugh. It's always good to have
        a hobby.

        These anniversaries are so hard. I hope your memories of Cozette bring more
        smiles than tears.

        Sue & Hey Boo
      • s_l_toth
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31 5:37 AM
          Hi Nala. Thanks for your nice post and for sharing your pictures.
          Cozette and Camille are beautiful.

          Sandy and Angels Spunky and Gemma
          --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "nala_zq" <nala_zq@...> wrote:

          > It's been one year since my little heart-kitty girl left this world.
          >
          > Thinking of all of you and your kitties past and present. My
          > heart goes out, especially to those with a new diagnosis or a
          > recent loss (Catherine and Patch). And do I hope for the best
          > of all possible outcomes for all of you.
          >
          > Nala
          >
          > Cozette looking regal and Camille doing what she does best. . .

        • toomany_kittys
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31 5:03 PM
            Nala, they are beautiful. Thank you for sharing the pictures. The
            anniversaries are truly sad days. My thoughts were with you.
            El