Re: More than one cat with HCM?

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29 3:17 PM
      Argh! I just realized all my responses are going to the person who
      posted not the whole group. (not that I was saying anything monumental)

      Is there a way to automatically respond to the group without having to
      choose it from the list?

      In summary: Thanks for all the responses - you all are inspirations.

      Catherine, I am so sorry for your loss. xxxooo

      Kat