Cardio Strenght dosage

  • dianamillerpierce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2008
      I'm giving my HCM kitty US Animal Tabby Tabs Senior vitamens 1 tab
      daily, as well as Cardio Strenght 1-2 capusuls daily, fish oil cap
      daily, and her prescribed 1 Endacard daily and 1/4 [of an 81mg] asprin
      every third day. I'm concerned if I can over do it on any of these
      vitamens or supplements. Can anyone give me any info on this? She is a
      genetically predisposed to HCM himmie 6 yrs old with HCM on a 1-2 level
      of a 5 point scale.

      Thanks,
      Diana