Purina

  • Sandler, Zellene E.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      Widgie has a hard time with dry food...she doesn't have too many teeth left!
      I hand feed her some Eagle Pack Holistic Select dry kibble. When she was so
      very sick at first, I tried grinding up some kibble in my coffee grinder (I
      swear my coffee still tastes weird.) It didn't work too well! I'm going to
      the health food store after work and will see if there is anything in a
      canned kitten food. I hate to resort to Purina, but sometimes it is
      necessary. My girl has a decent appetite, but I guess the disease takes more
      calories out of her. I know it's not her activity level that's burning it
      off!