Re: [FH] possible sprain or blood clot??

  • moonpye
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      Hi,

      Is your kitty's leg swollen? Is it cold to the touch? Are all the paws the
      same temperature? Can you feel a pulse? Are the breaths per minute normal
      20 - 30?

      If the leg is cold and swollen with no pulse then this is an emergency.

      I'm sure others will chime in, let us know how he's doing.

      Hugs to you and your kitty,
      Candace