Re:which products??

  • Sharyl
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
      Joanna, I used
      Now L-Carnitine, 500 mg capsules and dosed 250 mg/day mixed in all of Albert's food.

      Now Taurine, 500 mg capsule and dosed 250 mg/day mixed in all of Albert's food. I see there is a Now Taurine powder which would probably be easier to use.

      Jarrow Formulas Q-absorb Co-Q10 30 mg soft gel dosed 1 per day. Albert hated pills so I pierce the softgel and added it to some food.

      Jarrow Formulas B-Right Low Odor B-Complex, 1/8 of a capsule mixed in all of Albert's food. You can dissolve a capsule in water and just give a portion of the water mixture. Albert had mild anemia due to his CRF so he needed the B's. If Sammy's HCT/PCV is within lab range you don't need to add the B's.
      HTH
      Sharyl Pequita and Angel Albert

      Hi everyone, thankyou for telling me about the "i-herbs" site which
      I've just been on. I find myself though a bit confused as to which
      products to buy, or should I say how many 'mg' should the pills I need
      be. I'm wanting to get the taurine, co-q10, b-complex and L-carintine
      but as I say am indecisive as to which and how much....
      can you tell me which ones you use?
      thanks,
      joanna, Sammy White and Doda.