(no subject)

  • MarisaKatnic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 8:40 PM
      I wanted to share that I posted by beloved Oliver on a website that may
      interest those who have hurt from their loss of a beloved fur baby and may want
      to consider memorializing their being ... this is a great association that is
      compassionate and there for you 24/7 so you can memorialize your babies that
      have gone ahead ... I have been affiliated with them since 2002 and highly
      recommend the same.

      Click the link below and scroll down ......

      _http://aplb.org/memoriam/o.php_ (http://aplb.org/memoriam/o.php)

      Marisa (mailto:servals@yahoogroups.com)

      listings at AOL Autos.