Re: New member Milo needs answers to a few questions

  • SThoyre
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2008
      Don,
      When you say Milo had an EKG, do you mean he had an electrocardiogram, or an echocardiogram? It was my understanding that Milo had not yet had an echocardiogram (i.e. an ultrasound of the heart). An electrocardiogram looks at conductivity issues w/in the heart and is different from an echocardiogram.
      Stacey