Changing time periods of doses

  • Gillinov
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Snowball gets .25 ccs of compounded norvasc, .25 ccs of compounded
      enacard, and .17 ccs of compounded tapazole. He gets the blood
      pressure medicines at midnight and the tapazole at 1am because it
      works best for both him and I. However, I am going out of town on
      Tuesday the 8th at 6pm and will be back on Wednesday the 9th at 11 pm.
      The person who is going to be giving Snowball the medicines said he
      would give Snowball the medicines on Snowball's schedule but since
      this individual normally goes to bed at 10pm I don't see him getting
      up for the medicines and giving accurate doses. I can take a later
      flight on Tuesday so that I could give the blood pressure medicines at
      8pm. My question is how will the cat be effected if he gets his blood
      pressure medicines at 8pm instead of midnight? Flying out at 6pm
      works better for my schedule but I would have to leave the house at
      4:15pm which I think would be too early for Snowball to get his
      medicines since he will be getting the prior dose of blood pressure
      medicines at midnight.