Re: Vetriscience Cardio Strength or just Q10?????

  • jamander33
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
      Sandy, I have to say that since we have been giving Griffin the cardio
      strength, we have noticed a big difference in him. He has more energy
      and genuinely seems as though he feels better. We have not had him
      checked since he started it, but would love to think it would also
      help his murmur. He is going for his 6 month check (which we do about
      every 5 months because of my nerves) in May, so I will be excited to
      know if it really helps his heart. Amanda and Griffin