Lily warning

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008
      As Spring approaches once again (with snow on the garden) I want to
      repeat the warning about lilies being extremely poisonous to cats.

      All varieties are poisonous, with the pollen being especially so. A
      small amount of pollen rubbed onto the fur and licked off can cause
      kidney failure within 48 hours.

      I know I posted this last year and most already know it, but this is
      for anyone unaware of this danger. Please avoid lilies in the home and
      garden if you have cats. The cat's protection league run a campaign to
      make people aware of this danger as well.

      Tea tree is also dangerous for cats.

      Lyn

      www.furkids-uk.com