thanks for all the great advice -Summer

  • lucyandoni
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      thanks to everyone who has responded to my posts. i am so glad that i
      found this group. learning through everyone's experiences is really
      helping me through a most difficult time. i will hang in there and not
      give up on lucy. i will give you all updates on her condition. thanks
      again and hope all is well with your kitties. xoxo summer