Re: [FH] Happy Birthday Skylar!!! :)

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2008
      Candace and Skylar,

      WAHOO! WAHOO! WAHOO! And Happy birthday, Skylar!

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2008
        Hi Candace,

        In a message dated 4/4/08 1:39:17 PM, moonpye@... writes:

        > Today is Skylar's 15th birthday

        Happy Birthday young man...and we wish you many more!!!! // Rosemary

      • jamander33
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
          Candace, A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Skylar. I am singing Happy
          Birthday to him as we speak! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amanda and Griffin