Re: [FH] Happy Birthday Skylar!!! :)

  • moonpye
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2008
      Happy Birthday to Belle too!!!!!!!!! :)

      Candace with Cinnamonn and Skylar the birthday boy >^..^<

      On 4/4/08, Katy van <katy_van@...> wrote:

      > happy birthday skylar! belle's birthday is this month too!
      >
      > >^..^<
      > katy & belle

    • Leah Ferron
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2008
        Candace and Skylar,

        WAHOO! WAHOO! WAHOO! And Happy birthday, Skylar!

        Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2008
          Hi Candace,

          In a message dated 4/4/08 1:39:17 PM, moonpye@... writes:

          > Today is Skylar's 15th birthday

          Happy Birthday young man...and we wish you many more!!!! // Rosemary

        • jamander33
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
            Candace, A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Skylar. I am singing Happy
            Birthday to him as we speak! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amanda and Griffin