Happy Birthday Skylar!!! :)

  • moonpye
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Today is Skylar's 15th birthday and we wanted to share this special day with
      his friends here!!! :)

      It has been over 2 years since Skylar was dx'd and he is doing pretty well
      (considering all of his many issues) he is still a happy boy and rockin
      on...(knock on wood)!!!!

      We appreciate and thank all of the wonderful, caring members of this very
      special group that have always been here for us!!!!

      Meows and Purrs,
      Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar the birthday boy >^..^<

      Please remember to click every day to give help and hope to those most in
      need.
      Every click counts in the life of a rescued animal.
      http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

    • moonpye
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2008
        Happy Birthday to Belle too!!!!!!!!! :)

        Candace with Cinnamonn and Skylar the birthday boy >^..^<

        On 4/4/08, Katy van <katy_van@...> wrote:

        > happy birthday skylar! belle's birthday is this month too!
        >
        > >^..^<
        > katy & belle

      • Leah Ferron
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2008
          Candace and Skylar,

          WAHOO! WAHOO! WAHOO! And Happy birthday, Skylar!

          Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2008
            Hi Candace,

            In a message dated 4/4/08 1:39:17 PM, moonpye@... writes:

            > Today is Skylar's 15th birthday

            Happy Birthday young man...and we wish you many more!!!! // Rosemary

          • jamander33
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
              Candace, A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Skylar. I am singing Happy
              Birthday to him as we speak! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amanda and Griffin