Re: [FH] Re:New HCM Questions

  • Phyllis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2008
      Thanks. This one incident goes back several months, way before Sherman was diagnosed. I didn't associate that incident with the HCM dx at all until I was looking thru the archives for something and spotted this.

      Since it hasn't happened again, I guess I'll keep my eye (and ear) on him, and talk to my vet when we go in for a re-echo in a few months.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2008
        Hi Leslie,

        Yes, I understand it scaring you (the fainting). The
        night
        Cozette died, I had thought/hoped/prayed that she had
        only fainted, but alas, that was not the case at all.
        Still
        very hard to think about it.

        Nala