Yahoo! Groups Scheduled Site Maintenance

  • Carol R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      I received this notice from one of my other groups, so wanted to post it for us too.

      Carol and the gang

      On April 2, from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST, we will be conductingemergency planned maintenance on the Groups site. During this time,some groups will become unavailable for up to 30 minutes. Mail to somegroups may also be delayed for up to 60 minutes.Thanks,Yahoo! Groups Team