soft gel ingredients?

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      Hi again, Carol and Group;

      Just as I was running through the sites quickly I happened to notice the
      following ingredient list. Both sorbitol and propylene glycol stick out for
      me without thinking or looking up ingredients, but sometimes the amount is
      so small, and the need so great that we have to make judgement calls on what
      risks to take, just as we do with pet foods:

      http://www.doctorshealthsupply.com/physiologics/cardiovascular/hydrosoluable.htm
      "Other ingredients: Polysorbate 80, gelatin, coconut oil, glycerin,
      sorbitol, sorbitan mono–oleate, propylene glycol, purified water, titanium
      dioxide, annatto."

      Pat and all the boys.
      http://petfoodpitfalls.blogspot.com/