Besides Enalapril - any other ACE Inhibitors?

  • s_l_toth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      What other ACE inhibitors are there available to treat kitty cats with
      HCM/CHF other than Enalapril?
    • burger_bunker
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
        While my Burger has neither HCM or CHF, be does have high BP which
        amlodipine alone could not get under control. We added the ACE
        inhibitor Benazapril, and his BP is now about 160.

        Holly