9 years old and still going strong

  • chasfroggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      I was told my Himalayan, Boris, had HCM at age 2 and probably wouldn't live to five. He is
      now 9-1/2 and just great. He has been on Atenolol the entire time, is kept indoors, lives a
      pretty quiet life (no children or other pets), fed healthy dry cat food (no people food) with
      hairball treatment in it.

      So, take 'heart' !!! You cat could do just as well!!

      Boris' Mom