Re: [FH] pneumothorax

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      Kari,

      It is a collapsed lung and it is a risk of doing a chest tap. I suggest that you call your cardio and ask any qustions that you may have. I have a husband too so this is no dig on him or yours but they are not always great at relaying messages the same way that they got them. Never, never, never hesitate to call the vet whenever you need to! That is what they are there for.

      Does your feeding stress Pancakes out? If so, maybe you could feed him a different way for a day.

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec