Baby BG testing

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 7:18 PM
      Here is a BG log of Baby.. I wonder w/looking at these numbers and
      only able to give insulin once a day, if the seizure could have been
      do to his BG. I was told to start Baby at 1u of insulin, but went
      with 1/2 u cause the vial was new, and better to be safe then sorry
      w/low BG. So far I haven't been able to give him 2 shots a day,
      which is fine w/me, only once he was 409 in the morning, hope that
      was a ture reading, or maybe he had some dry food, or I gave him a
      can of food w/gravey which is rare.

      Vickie

      Thur 2/21 (PZI U100 New vial
      730am 2 u given