update on Baby

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 25, 2008
      First thank you for all your support and emails and links.

      This is a tuff time, and i'm dealing w/allergies and asthma, this
      really set me off.

      It's hard to be online nowing were to start when I really don't
      have any type of answer to know where to start.

      So thank you all again.

      As for Baby:

      He's seem to be more like himself, his going around the house early
      this morning w/his meowing and howling (ugh) but glade he's here to
      do it still.

      He sometime jump to where he likes to eat, but today, he's staying on
      the floor.

      He came and laid by my head and was neading in my hair and purring.

      His BG this morning was high 409. I gave him 1/2 u and at 12pm he
      was 252.. I hope his BG isn't going to be a roller costers. I hate
      having to home test him, he hates the ear priks.

      Also for some odd reason he wants his food in the livingroom. I'll
      have to clean the eating area, not sure if he's smelling something or
      not. He did crash into that area rt b4 his seizure.

      thanks
      vickie