High BP, elevated HR allergies..what to do?

  • burger_bunker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      Burger is on meds for hypertension. He is also asthmatic and has bad
      allergies. Someone on the feline asthma board recommended an infant
      nasal spray with a decongestant. Unfortunately, Burger can't have it
      becuse the active ingredient should not be given to kids, or cats, with
      high BP. Well, the poor guy was up all nite, which means I was up all
      nite, with a snotty, itchy nose. Does anyone else have the same
      problem? I can't imagine that there isn't a human med that he could
      take. Do human's with high BP have to suffer when they have a stuffy
      nose? Maybe I'll talk to the pharmacist today and see if there's
      something he would recommend.

      Thanks, Holly and a very stuffy Burger